- Is your organization struggling to attract and retain young adults?
- Are you trying to find meaningful and content-rich – yet accessible – ways to educate your lay leaders?
- Is your synagogue looking for ways to enhance experiential learning opportunities?
- Are you struggling to build joyous, welcoming ritual spaces?
- Do you wish your organization had a broader culture of welcoming the stranger?
- Is your Federation struggling to connect with the next generation?
- Are you looking for guidance on how to craft grant proposals that will speak to funders?
- Are you looking to host an inspiring scholar-in-residence?
Possessing an advanced management degree and a law degree from the University of Michigan in addition to his rabbinic training, with experience working with myriad Jewish organizations, a track record of creating innovative programming, successful grant-writing, securing media coverage, and a particular expertise in creating welcoming spaces that cater to learners of any age, let Rabbi Dan help your organization achieve its goals!